Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just Put It In The Bag Hutch!











After countless (actually, not countless at all, maybe like...five)trips to and from my parents', i have arrived in Vermont, in a place with all my things...in many,many bags. and as i cleaned and arranged and threw things away and picked things up...the bags seemed to multiply...and over and over in my head, Jeneane Garafolo said,"just put it in the Bag Hutch"...and then i could hear her laughing...over and over "BAG HUTCH...PUT IT IN THE BAG HUTCH...BAG HUUUUTCH!!!" and i was all,"Well, where the hell is it bitch?!!!". *pfhuuh* bag hutch. if only.
This little 'Shire girl moved to Vermont! My friend at work, his son got in this horrible car accident and smashed his hip and shoulders so he can't make it up the jagged stairs to his apartment, he'll be OK, but for now he had to lose the apartment...and me being the fantastic person that i am, volunteered to sublet.... so now, i am out of my parents' house and into this adorable little place. It was covered in boy, but i've cleansed it. several times. and now it's filled with ME!!! i finally get to put out all the little house items i bought in my the far east! JAPANESE POP MUSIC SHALL EXPLODE ALL OVER ROUTE 4!!! That little whale up there, the wind chime, he was the first thing of mine i put up. he is small and blue and i believe he is telling you to enjoy a refreshing summer breeze...he doesn't know, he's just a whale! anyway, i moved in our first snow storm and those fantastic icicles hung there for my first week. i love them.

0 comments: