Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm Gonna Start an "I Hate Ellen Page" club before anyone else!!!

OOOOOOO!! I have been working dilligently (spelling? does the spell check work yet?) every free minute of each and every day on this project for the class I'm taking. no drawings involved...well...except ones I've already done and some are years and years old. I'm making a slide show to end ALL SLIDE shows. well, at least, in my mind it does. For me, it is very easy to become obsessed, but it's very hard for me to explain my obsessions to others...in 1000 words or less. Sure, I can ramble on for days about my Japan obsession...but how to contain it into a (*GASP*) 15 minute presentation?!!!! I CAN'T DO IT!!! I've tried and I've tried and mommy I can't do it!!! So it may be,like, 30 minutes. and believe me, I am working desperately to edit it down to the absolute necessities so that all those newbs won't recoil under their desks, rocking back and forth and muttering to themselves, praying for it all to be over soon....well, actually, that'd be a pretty hot response.

I had simply wanted to show a slide show of my pics from Japan (which, for those of you who may not know, are in considerable number (1,099 >.<) . But as i sifted through my trip, I began to recollect and wanted to be able to share stories, decided I would include some commentary and OOPS a soundtrack...and it was all downhill from there. Then I decided I should explain the obsession's birthing. Now it's spun wildly out of control....but if i can reign it in...this shall be...my finest hour (enter Jaws [SPEAKING OF WHICH OMG ROY IS DEAD ROY IS DEAD OH THE HUMANITY ROY IS DEAD!!! R.I.P. Roy, I will always love you, and now you'll be on the biggest boat.] rising from the depths to bite the floating device under my sail boat that I just friggin' re-inflated...son of a....)

ok. what was I talking about? explaining massive, all consuming obsessions in under 1000 words, was that it? HUH?! Was it. yeah well, good luck to me.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD!! best movie ever. I just saw it again in the theatre. MY GOD it's perfect. I wish I was DDL's mustache. wouldn't that be nice? and jeepers, the second time around it was over in 2 seconds. we were like 4 minutes late and he'd already fallen in the well when we walked in....and then I laughed and laughed and BAM! it was over. I'm finished!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! SO F**KING AWESOME!!!!!!

Oh, and well all this project crap was and is going down, I talked to my pseudo landlord about becoming the official tenant here and he said he'd love to have me, I think because I vacuum. So soon this Vermont paradise shall be MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!! and i will love it and hug it and call it squishy...I'm gonna go nuts with the decorating...omg I can't wait....but I have to get a second job to support myself so like, I'll never see any of you again! but I'll always be in the Dome.

1 comments:

--- said...

please DO start an "I hate Ellen page" club. cuz dude, there are BILLIONS who fucking hate this no tallented over-acting actress.

(her face is annoying as hell, too.)